Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Gehl V270 GEN 2 Vertical-Lift
The V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is a product of superior innovation and well thought-out product development.
• Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency.
• Self leveling lift action for better control of lifting loads.
• The chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability.
• Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushings make this loader stronger than any other machine in its class.
• A heavily constructed vertical-lift boom provides substantial forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights.
• Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at part throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
Operator's Cabin: The spacious operator’s compartment on the V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is every operator’s dream.
• Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
• Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide cleaner and quieter operating environment.
• Extra-large side screens combined with a low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
• Fully adjustable controls and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
• Domed, wide-view glass door option reduces glare and provides optimal visibility to the lift arm, work tool and front work area. Large top, front window provides a clear view of the lift arm in its higher lift positions.
Controls: The Gehl V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
• T-Bar and dual-hand controls now available.
• Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector for easy operation of all attachments.
• Adjustable joystick handles provide for ease of operator control with minimal of effort, to reduce fatigue.
• New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
• Pilot joystick controls or pilot hand/foot controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort, ease and controllability.
• Infinitely adjustable proportional auxiliary hydraulics.
• Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
Engine: Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency on the V270 GEN:2 model.
• Engine consumes less fuel, making a positive impact on the bottom line.
• Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
• Engine has conventional water/ethylene glycol liquid-cooled design.
• Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through normal dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
Hydraulics: When maximum hydraulic power is needed to run demanding attachments, the V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is equipped with the tools to get the job done right.
• Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
• Standard auxiliary detent allows the operator to set attachment for continuous operation.
• Hydraglide™ system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material at faster transport speeds.
• Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
• Pilot-controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
Lift Arm: The V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader does not use the ordinary vertical-lift design. This loader’s lift arm is designed with the operator in mind.
• Low-profile lift arm design provides outstanding forward and side visibility.
• Self-leveling lift action provides better control of lifting loads.
• Heavy-duty timing link design, upper-rear channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide extra strength and rigidity to the lift arm, and exceptional rear visibility.
• Four-point support through dual bucket cylinders and two lift arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame evenly distribute digging forces.
Serviceability: As with any Gehl loader, serviceability on the V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is a snap.
• Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
• Featured cab safety restraint bar for lifting ROPS/FOPS.
• Large rear door easily opens on hinges on right side, allowing full access for servicing and maintenance.
• Remote engine oil filter is on left side; easy access to hydraulic oil filter on right side.
• Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a hydraulic lift for easy internal service access.
• Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
• Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 167.4 in. (4252 mm)
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 130.3 in. (3310 mm)
- Overall Height to Top of ROPS: 81 in. (2057 mm)
- Ground Clearance to Chassis: 8.0 in. (203 mm)
- Overall Length with Bucket: 148 in. (3759 mm)
- Overall Length without Bucket: 116.5 in. (2959 mm)
- Wheelbase: 49.5 in. (1257 mm)
- Dump Reach - Fully Raised: 32 in. (813 mm)
- Rollback at Ground: 29°
- Dump Angle: 42°
- Overall Width: 69.5 in. (1765 mm)
- Bucket Width: 70 in. (1778 mm)
- Clearance Circle - Rear: 65.5 in. (1689 mm)
- Clearance Circle - Front without Bucket: 56 in. (1422 mm)
- Clearance Circle - Front with Bucket: 90 in. (2286 mm)
- Seat to Ground Height: 40 in. (1016 mm)
- Rollback at Specified Height: 94°
- Dump Height: 100 in. (2540 mm)
- Departure Angle: 25°
- Standard Specification Tire Size: 12.00 - 16.5 HD
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV
- Net Power @ rpm: 70.7 hp @ 2500 (52.7 kW @ 2500)
- Gross Power @ rpm: 72 hp @ 2500 (53.7 kW @ 2500)
- Displacement: 202.6 cu.in. (3.3 L)
- Maximum Torque: 217 ft.-lb. @ 1625 (294 Nm @ 1625)
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard: 23.5 gpm (89 L/min)
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option: 35 gpm (132 L/min)
- System Relief Pressure: 3,200 psi (220.6 bar)
- Reservoir Capacity: 10.5 gal. (40 L)
- Rated Operating Capacity: 2,700 lb. (1225 kg)
- Fuel Tank: 19 gal. (75.7 L)
- Travel Speed - Maximum: 7.4 mph (12 km/hr)
- Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Maximum: 11.9 mph (19.2 km/hr)
- Operating Weight - Approximate: 8,150 lb. (3697 kg)
- Gehl T-Bar Controls - Servo: Optional
- Hand/Foot Controls - Pilot: Optional
- Joystick Controls - Pilot: Optional
- Dual-Hand Controls Available: Optional
- Engine Auto-Shutdown System: Standard
- Engine Pre Heater: Standard
- Turbo-charged Engine: Standard
- Auxiliary Hydraulics: Standard
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics: Optional
- Adjustable Arm Rests/Control Towers: Standard
- Air-Conditioning: Optional
- High Back Adjustable Seat: Standard
- Suspension Seat - Air Ride: Optional
- Suspension Seat - Mechanical: Optional
- Cab Enclosure: Optional
- Foot and Hand Throttles: Standard
- Full Instrumentation: Standard
- Heating: Optional
- Horn: Standard
- Integral Access Plate (Removable): Standard
- Operator Restraint Bar: Standard
- ROPS/FOPS Level II Overhead Guard: Standard
- Sound Reduction Material: Standard
- Suspension Seat - Mechanical: Standard
- Work Lights - Front and Rear: Standard
- All-Tach® Attachment Mounting System: Standard
- Power-A-Tach® Attachment Mounting System: Optional
- Electronic Attachment Control - 14-Pin Connector: Optional
- Anti-Vandalism Protection: Standard
- Back-Up Alarm: Optional
- Brake Control (Auto/Manual): Standard
- Counterweight: Optional
- Hydraglide™ Ride Control: Standard
- Hydraloc™ Safety System: Standard
- Hydrostatic Drive - Servo: Standard
- Lift Arm Support Device: Standard
- Self-Leveling Lift Action: Optional
- Two-Speed Drive: Optional
- Bale Movers
- Pallet Forks
- Silage Defacer
- Stump Removal Bucket
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Net: 70.7 hp (52.7 kW); Gross: 72 hp (53.7 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 gal. (75.7 L)
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 2,700 lb. (1225 kg)
- Max Ground Speed
- 7.4 mph (12 km/hr); Optional: 11.9 mph (19.2 km/hr)
- Tire Size
- 12.00 - 16.5 HD
- With Bucket: 148 in. (3759 mm); Without Bucket: 116.5 in. (2959 mm)
- 69.5 in. (1765 mm)
- Overall Operating Height: 167.4 in. (4252 mm); Height to Hinge Pin: 130.3 in. (3310 mm); Top of ROPS: 81 in. (2057 mm)
- 8,150 lb. (3697 kg)
- 49.5 in. (1257 mm)