Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Husqvarna FT900
The weight and size of this tiller makes it extremely easy to handle, maneuver, transport and store. This machine is perfect for homeowners who want to prepare garden patches and flower beds without using a spade. And that's just the beginning, with this tiller you can do so much more. Powered by reliable, easy-start Briggs & Stratton engines, the FT900 is equipped with carrying handles for easy handling before and after use.
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- OHV Engine: Powerful overhead-valve engine provides the torque necessary to cultivate the most compact earth.
- Drag bar: Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Transport Wheels: Large removable wheels for easy transportation between projects
- Transmission type: Chain/Manual
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Weight: 45.36 kg
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Yes
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection: No
- Drag bar: Yes
- Transport wheel/s: 2
- Cylinder displacement: 208 cm³
- Rotational speed: 118 rpm
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: 900 OHV Series
- Working depth: 16.51 cm
- Working width: 66.04 cm
- Cultivator type: Front-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 6
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton 900 OHV Series
- 208 cm³
- Tilling Width
- 66.04 cm
- 45.36 kg