Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Gehl AL650
Operators world-wide will find state-of-the-art ergonomics, unsurpassed visibility and ease of operation.
* Fully adjusable steering column with center-mount instrumentation for easy operator reference.
* A seven-way adjustable seat providing a comfortable ride for the operator.
* Excellent 360-degree visibility is achieved by positioning the operator above instead of behind the load for safe operation and excellent view of the attachment.
* Models feature comfortable and easy-to-access grab handles to assist entry and exit.
* A complete cab enclosure option provides enhanced comfort and safety for all-day-long operation.
* Cab doors have an extended-latch design, which allows latching in a slightly-open position for limited ventilation, per operator preference.
* Standard cab models equipment includes heat, four working lights, wipers on front and rear windows, a cup holder and adjustable side mirrors.
* Spacious surface window area offers excellent all-around visibility.
* Generous sound absorbing material between the cab and engine compartment is standard with cab enclosure and suppresses sound levels.
The Gehl 650 Articulated Loader features simple-to-use controls at your finger tips. Even the most un-accustomed operator will be comfortable operating these loaders.
* Multi-function joystick lever controls the lift arm, bucket, float, travel direction, differential lock and auxiliary hydraulic functions
* Inching pedal allows operators to vary the ground speed while maintaining a fixed engine speed, to optimally run attachments while enabling precise control.
* Engine speed can be conveniently controlled two ways: (1) with the right foot throttle or (2) with the convenient hand throttle, which also allows the ground speed to be controlled independently of engine speed.
* Differential lock button on joystick increases traction for 100% effective engagement of axles.
* 2-speed hydrostatic drive can be activated “on the go" by a switch on the joystick.
Gehl articulated loaders are equipped with industry-proven Yanmar diesel engines.
* Powerful, quiet and efficient Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines with excellent performance for all applications.
* Excellent reputation for reliable cold-starting and smooth operation.
Model 4TNV98CT Tier IV
Number of Cylinders 4
Power (kW) @ 2800 rpm 64.4 hp (48)
Displacement (L) 0.87 gal. (3.3)
Power, performance and precision. Achieve this and more with superior hydraulics and handy time-saving features.
* Two auxiliary hydraulic lines with flat-faced couplers power a variety of tools and make attachment changes easy.
* Hydraulic hoses are nestled within the lift arms, keeping them out of the loader linkage “damage zone" during lifting and dumping operations.
* Lift arm and bucket float features allow for “floating" of the lift arm for light scraping or rear-ward leveling actions. Bucket float is a special feature that adds control and more operator flexibility for operating certain attachments with only bucket float.
Work Hydraulic System Flow STD (L/min) 18.5 gpm (70)
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - optional (L/min) 26.0 gpm (98.4)
Work Hydraulic System Pressure (bar) 2,900 psi (200)
Drive Hydraulic System Pressure (bar) 6,092 psi (420)
Drive Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity (L) 19.5 gal. (73.8)
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their 650 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
B Bale Movers
D Mower, Rotary
E Pallet Forks
G Snow Removal
Full Line of Edge Attachments for 650
The lift arm on the 650 is designed to achieve maximum strength, excellent visibility and fast cycle times.
* Linkage becomes recessed in the lift arm at full lift heights for protection when dumping into trucks/trailers and provides excellent forward visibility.
* Linkage design allows for mechanical self-leveling action in both up and down directions.
* Nitro-steel rods on the hydraulic cylinders resist abrasion, pitting, scratching and corrosion.
* Excellent bucket dump angles at the mid- and top-ranges of the lift path as well as outstanding forward reach at mid-range.
Get into the tightest spaces with ease. The 650 goes anywhere and does almost everything.
* A heavy-duty articulating joint offers 45-degree turning angles each way and provides optimal maneuverability with a tight turning radius. Articulated steering has minimal affect on turf and ground surfaces and extends the life of the tires.
* Chassis oscillates 10 degrees each way, for 20 degrees of total oscillation, to maintain traction by keeping the wheels on the ground on uneven terrain.
* The tail follows where the front leads, providing excellent maneuverability. The bucket and tires follow a constant turn radius, so the rear of the loader follows the path of the front tires.
* Narrow machine width allows access to tight, confined spaces that most skid loaders with comparable operating capacities cannot access.
* High ground clearance allows the loaders to pass over objects in the work-path with ease.
Reduced downtime is made possible by intelligent engineering and advanced design.
* Perform daily service checks with ease through the rear engine cover, which provides access to the engine, hydraulic reservoir filler and filter, radiator, and more.
* Hydraulic components are provided with diagnostic test ports for easy access when required.
* LCD display has menu screens with light indicators for electrical diagnostic checking.
- Length with Bucket on Ground: 199.9"
- Shipping Length: 167.7"
- Front Wheel Center to Pivot Pin: 32.8"
- Wheelbase: 79"
- Rear Overhang: 52.2"
- Height to Top of Cab: 97.1"
- Folded ROPS Height: N/A
- Hood Height: 69.9"
- Maximum Reach Height: 157.8"
- Bucket Hinge Pin Height: 130.5"
- Ground Plane to Bucket Edge Height: 123"
- Dump Clearance at Full Height: 99"
- Dump Reach at Full Height: 20.9"
- Width Over Tires - Standard / Wide: 64.7" / 79.4"
- Tire Gauge: 48.4" / 62.8"
- ROPS Width: 53.9"
- Ground Clearance: 14.6"
- Turning Radius with Bucket: 143.2"
- Outer Turning Radius: 130.3"
- Inner Turning Radius: 62.1"
- Articulation Angle from Center: 45°
- Rollback at Height: 45°
- Maximum Dump Angle at Full Height: 45°
- Bucket Rollback at Ground: 45°
- AA Attachment Pivot Clearance: 7.5"
- BB Wheel Radius: 19.5"
- CC Bucket Width - Standard: 66"
- Model/Number of Cylinders: 4TNV98CT Tier IV/4
- Make: Yanmar
- Power @ 2800 rpm: 64.4 hp
- Displacement: 0.87 gal.
- Straight: 6,409 lbs.
- Full Turn: 4,917 lbs.
- Bucket Breakout: 12,661 lbf
- Operating Weight: 9,080 lbs.
- Work Hydraulic System Flow STD: 18.5 gpm
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - optional: 26.0 gpm
- Work Hydraulic System Pressure: 2,900 psi
- Drive Hydraulic System Pressure: 6,092 psi
- Drive Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 19.5 gal.
- Battery: 12-volts
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25 gal.
- Maximum Travel Speed: 7/12/19 mph
- Tire Size - Standard: 405 / 70-20
- 4-Post Canopy - ROPS/FOPS Certified: Standard
- Power-A-Tach® Attachment Mounting System: Standard
- Proportional Auxiliary Hydraulics w/ Case Drain & Circuit Pressure Dump: Standard
- Tapered Z-bar Loader Linkage w/ Mechanical Self-Level & Return-to-Dig: Standard
- Tilt and Lift Arm Floast Detent w/ Detent Disable: Standard
- Hydrostatic 2-Speed Transmission: Standard
- Differential Lock (Hydraulically Activated Front & Rear): Standard
- Oscillating Front Frame: Standard
- Inching Pedal: Standard
- Rear Mount - Clevis: Standard
- Engine Block Heater: Optional
- Lift / Tilt Electronic Lockout Switch: Standard
- Emergency Lift Arm Lower Switch: Standard
- Digital Display w/ Audible and Visual Indicators: Standard
- Horn: Standard
- Seven-Way Adjustable Mechanical Seat: Standard
- Adjustable Arm Rest: Standard
- 3 inch (75 mm) Seatbelt: Optional
- Side View Mirrors: Standard
- 12-Volt Socket in Arm Rest: Standard
- Rotating Beacon: Optional
- Strobe Light: Optional
- LED Work Light: Optional
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98CT Tier IV/4
- Engine Manufacturer
- Fuel Capacity
- 25 gal.
- Max Ground Speed
- 7/12/19 mph
- Tire Size
- 405 / 70-20