Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Husqvarna 7021P Push Mower (961 33 00-30)
Call for Price
This efficient push mower features a compact design, making it easy to maneuver in tight spaces, and three cutting systems, collection, mulch and side discharge. The handle folds for easy storage and transportation and double ball-bearing wheels ensure smooth operation and durability. The 7021P also offers 4-point, 9 position cutting height adjustment for varying lawn conditions.
- Honda GCV-engine: High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy starting.
- 3-in-1 Cutting System: All homeowner walk mower models come complete with mulching, rear bag, and side discharge capabilities.
- 12" High Rear Wheels: Increases maneuverability in a variety of terrain.
- Double Ball Bearings on Wheels: Ensures the mower rolls easily even after many years of use.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine type: GCV160
- Engine name: GCV-160
- Cylinder displacement: 9.76 cu.inch
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 2.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3000 rpm
- Cutting methods: 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable
- Cutting width: 21 in
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 3.42 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.25 in
- Drive system: Push
- Collector type: Soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.2 cu.feet
- Handle type: Ergonomic Handle (Bag Through)
- Handle height adjustment: Yes
- Soft grip: Yes
- Blade brake clutch (BBC): No
- Wheel size, Front: 8 in
- Wheel size, Rear: 12 in
- Weight: 66 lbs
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Engine Type
- 9.76 cu.inch
- Deck Size
- 21 in