Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Husqvarna SC18 (968 99 95-09)
Call for Price
An exclusive four wheel-drive transmission, low center of gravity and the anti-vibration handle make the SC18 the smoothest and most stable sod cutter on the market. Users will appreciate its two cutting speeds, two transporting speeds and power reverse. New and improved features make even the toughest job seem easy!
- Ease of operation: First set the cutting depth. Then, after adjusting the gear and speed, lower the cutting blade. Simply engage the throttle and it's working--in just four easy steps.
- Serviceability: Quick and easy access to internal components, a low maintenance Peerless 700 Series transmission and dual chain drive system mean less down time and more work time.
- Variable speed: A synchronized variable speed throttle and power reverse combine to provide the maneuverability to get the job done up to 60% faster.
- Durability: Lightweight aluminum plate arms reduce vibration and feature captured maintenance-free ball bearings.
- Product size Height: 36 in
- Product size Width: 24 in
- Product size Length: 54 in
- Weight: 328 lbs
- Transmission manufacturer: Peerless
- Gears forward: 4 steps
- 4-Wheel Drive: Yes
- Gears reverse: 1 steps
- Clutch Mechanism: Handle mounted pistol style bail
- Power: 4.8 hp
- Engine manufacturer: Honda GX
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Working depth: 2.5 in
- Powder coat paint: Yes
- Working width: 18 in
- Height adjustment: Yes
- Wheels: 10" semi pneumatic, V-tractor tread
- Engine Manufacturer
- Honda GX
- 4.8 hp
- Working Width
- 18 in
- Working Depth
- 2.5 in
- 328 lbs