Inventory Unit Detail
2017 SnowEx 7200LT
Call for Price
The SnowEx® line of Light Truck snow plows provides all the features of our professional grade plows in a package designed specifically for Jeep® vehicles, SUVs and compact pick-ups. The plows meet vehicle weight requirements without having to sacrifice performance, allowing driveways and other tight areas to be cleared in no time.
- Full-Trip Moldboard: A full-trip moldboard with two coil springs helps protect you, your plow and your truck when striking obstacles.
- Vertical Reinforcement Ribs: Six vertical ribs support the back of the blade to add strength and protect against twisting.
- Steel Cutting Edge: A 5" hardened steel cutting edge provides long-lasting performance and delivers a clean scraping action.
- Easy Access Components Cover: Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- High-Strength Steel Construction: Plows are built with high-strength steel that is stronger and lighter than conventional steel.
- Formed Base Channel: The formed base channel is the backbone of the plow, built with high-strength steel and multiple angles for extra stability.
- Robotically Welded Headgear: Robotically welded headgear ensures quality and consistency on every SnowEx plow.
- Automatixx® Attachment System: The Automatixx attachment system provides fast and easy snowplow hook-up that can all be handled from one side of the truck.
- POWER GRIP™ Hand-Held Control: An easy-to-use hand-held control allows the blade to be raised, lowered and angled with one quick touch.
- Direct Lift: Direct lift system gives the plow a responsive full range of motion for efficient stacking and transport.
- STORM SEEKER™ Headlamps: STORM SEEKER™ halogen headlamps provide a bright, smooth, wide beam pattern and absorb road vibrations.
- POWERCOAT Finish: Our high-performance, multi-stage powder coat system provides a long-lasting, maintenance-free finish.
- SECURITY GUARD™: The SECURITY GUARD™ anti-theft system electronically secures your snowplow from unauthorized use when detached from the truck.
- FLEET FLEX Electrical System: The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides complete fleet interchangeability. Any SnowEx plow can be used on any truck.
- Scrape Maxx™ Down-Force Kit: Add down-force to your SnowEx truck plow to bust through hard pack and maximize back-dragging performance. The Scrape Maxx down-force kit can be added to any SnowEx truck plow and uses the existing control. Learn More
- Blade Guides: Available in 24" or 36" lengths, commercial blade guides are highly visible fluorescent orange, enhanced with reflective tape.
- Deflector Kit: Enhance snow containment, and prevent it from blowing onto the windshield, with a SnowEx rubber deflector.
- Emergency Parts Bag: Be prepared for unexpected snowplow emergencies! This kit includes the most common replacement parts, conveniently packaged in a small, durable bag for easy storage behind or under your truck seat. Available in two versions to cater to all plow models.
- Shoe Assembly Kit: The shoe assembly kit lets you set the scraping height of the blade, extending the life of the cutting edge and base angle for use when plowing rocky and abrasive surfaces.
- Hydraulic Fluid: Available in gallon and quart sizes, this zinc-free product is formulated to provide better viscosity in temperatures as low as -60° F. This means that your plow will operate at an optimum level in the most inclement weather.
- Touch-Up Paint: Time to touch-up your blade or plow parts? SnowEx® offers a wide range of touch-up paints, available in convenient 12 oz. aerosol spray cans, that deliver an excellent finish to help keep your plow looking its best.
- Blade Width: 7' 2" (218.4 cm)
- Blade Height: 23 1/2" (59.7 cm)
- Angle Cylinders: 1" (2.5 cm)
- Plowing Width (Straight): 86" (218.4 cm)
- Plowing Width (Full Angle): 76.3" (193.8 cm)
- Approx. Weight*: 310 lb (141 kg)
- Cutting Edge: 1/4" x 5" (0.635 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Blade/Wing Thickness: 16 ga
- Reinforcement Ribs: 6
- Trip Springs: 2 steel
- Blade Height
- 23 1/2" (59.7 cm)
- Blade Width
- 7' 2" (218.4 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/4" x 5" (0.635 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 86" (218.4 cm)
- 310 lb (141 kg)