Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna ST230P (961 93 01-01)
Call for Price
Husqvarna ST230P has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow blower to clear snow from large garage driveways and paths. Adjustable skid shoes allow the machine to work regardless of surface conditions. An efficient two-stage system delivers plenty of throwing capacity, and a friction-disc transmission ensures smooth operation. Features include heated grips on an adjustable handle, LED headlights and an electric starter for quicker startups in any weather. Working width is 30 inches. Suitable for all snow conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger and then discharged through the chute by an impeller.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Friction disc transmission: For easy speed changes depending on snow conditions.
- Power steering: Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
- Working width: 30 in
- Gross Torque: 14.5 lb-ft
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.71 gal (US)
- Horsepower: 8.5 hp
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 6.3 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 17.8 cu.inch
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Base machine, length: 58.5 in
- Base machine, height: 41.5 in
- Weight: 237.8 lbs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 4.66 m/s²
- Horse Power
- 8.5 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 17.8 cu.in.
- 30 in.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc
- 237.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.71 gal. (US)