Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna TF224 (960 83 00-11)
Call for Price
The weight and size of this tiller makes it extremely easy to handle, maneuver, transport and store. This machine is perfect for homeowners who want to prepare garden patches and flower beds without using a spade. And that's just the beginning, with this tiller you can do so much more. Powered by reliable, easy-start Husqvarna engines, the TF224 is equipped with carrying handles for easy handling before and after use.
- Transport Wheels: Large removable wheels for easy transportation between projects
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Drag bar: Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Cylinder displacement: 12.69 cu.inch
- Rotational speed: 118 rpm
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Working depth: 6.5 in
- Working width: 24 in
- Cultivator type: Front-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 6
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Detachable transmission: No
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection: No
- Drag bar: No
- Transport wheel/s: 2
- 12.69 cu.in.
- Tilling Width
- 24 in.