Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna YTH20K42 (960 43 02-74)
Call for Price
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. Hydrostatic transmission for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Mow efficiently with the ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck which not only offers rock solid durability but also industry leading performance and cut quality. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
- Adjustable sliding seat: Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
- Air Induction: Innovative Air Induction mowing system that draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Cutting width: 107 cm
- Nose roller: No
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.5 mph
- Speed reverse min: 0 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine name: 7000 Series
- Power output: 20 hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Generator: 12 A
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.5 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Available as accessory
- Hour meter type: None
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Steering wheel type: Ergonomic - soft grip
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 20 hp
- Engine Type
- 7000 Series
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 107 cm