2018 Gehl DL7-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler
Call for Price
DL7-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler
- Rated Lift Capacity (kg): 7,000 lbs. (3176)
- Maximum Forward Reach (m): 30' 6" (9.2)
- Maximum Lift Height (m): 44' 4" (13.5)
- Gross Power (kW): 120 hp (89)
- Lift Capacity: 7,000 lb.
- Maximum Lift Height: 44 ft. 4 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Lift Height: 6,000 lb.
- Maximum Forward Reach: 30 ft. 6 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach: 1,000 lb.
- Maximum Reach Below Grade: 2 ft. 0 in.
- Breakout Force: 11,000 lbf
- Maximum Dump Height: 42 ft. 11 in.
- Maximum Forward Reach at 45° Dump Angle: 14 ft. 3 in.
- Dump Angle at Maximum Dump Height: 24 deg.
- Maximum Loadover Height: 44 ft. 2 in.
- Maximum Dump Height at 45° Dump Angle: 34 ft. 0 in.
- Maximum Forward Reach at Maximum Dump Height: 2 ft. 3 in.
- Rollback at Ground Level: 30 deg.
- Total Degrees of Bucket Rotation: 132 deg.
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Model: 3.8L QSF Tier IV
- Power: 120 hp
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Rated Speed: 2500 rpm
- Transmission: 4-speed Powershift
- Maximum Travel Speed: 22 mph
- Selective Steering: 4-Wheel 2-Wheel Crab
- Brakes: Oil-Immersed, Disc-type
- Parking Brake: Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release
- Pump Type: Open-Center, Dual-Section
- Total Capacity: 43 gpm
- Main Relief Pressure: 3000 psi
- Auxiliary Relief Pressure: 2500 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 45 gal.
- Approximate Weight: 23,250 lb.
- Length - Less Forks: 20 ft. 7 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 16 in.
- Wheelbase: 10 ft. 8 in.
- Turning Radius: 12 ft. 2 in.
- Overall Height: 7 ft. 11 in.
- Frame Leveling - Left/Right: 10 deg. /10 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal.
- Recommended Tire Type: 13.00 x 24 G2 12-ply
- The DL7-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler is a tool to increase jobsite productivity, develop new business and improve your return-on-investment.
- Rear axle stabilization system locks the rear axle to the frame if the parking brake is engaged, if the boom is raised 60 degrees or higher, or if the PWP System is activated.
- 10-degree frame tilt in both directions.
- Double universal joints for tight turn radius without applying stress on the axle.
- Standard centrifugal pre-cleaner and two-stage air cleaner.
- Two-wheel, four-wheel, crab steering standard.
- Powershift transmission with four forward and two reverse gears, with a 2-year/2,000-hour warranty.
- ROPS and FOPS certified operator's compartment.
- Standard pneumatic tires.
- Comfort comes standard on the DL7-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler, boasting 57 cubic feet of interior space.
- Lockable, two-piece cab door for security, communication and cross-ventilation.
- Choice of Dual-Function or Tri-Function pilot-operated joysticks that allow operators precise movement of heavy loads
- Standard lockable storage compartment for service items, such as work gloves, tools, blueprints and more.
- Choice of canopy or cab with heating and defrosting systems standard (air-conditioning optional).
- Un-matched panoramic visibility increases work-site safety and operator productivity and reduces operator fatigue.
- Three steering modes - 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab - enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- Industry loading jobsite maneuverability with a 12' 2" turning radius.
Remote Boom Control
- Remote Boom Control can raise/lower and extend/retract the boom, as well as start/stop the engine from the work platform or outside the cab.
- The Remote Boom Control option allows operators to control boom and engine functions from outside the cab.
- Personnel Work Platform System allows the use of ANSI/ITSDF B56.6-compliant personnel work platforms for safety and efficiency.
- The DL7-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for loading or repair.
- The DL7-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler has the hydraulic power to get the job done.
- Open-Center, Dual-Section
- 3,000 psi (207)
- 43 gpm (162.8)
- 2,500 psi (172)
- 45 gal. (170)
- Carriages - Masonry, framing and standard carriages available in different widths.
- Rotating Carriage - 48" (1219 mm) and 66" (1676 mm) wide.
- Fork Shift - 48" (1219 mm) wide.
- Swing Carriage - 90° and 180° swing.
- Jib Boom - 5' (1.5 m) with winch and 60' (18.3 m) cable.
- Log and Pipe Grapple.
- Truss Boom - 12' (3.6 m) and 15" (4.5 m) with optional winch.
- Side-mounted engine improves serviceability, allowing three-sided service access through a large, hinged hood.
- Exterior boom hose routings for easy access.
- Transmission and hydraulics easily accessed through large hinged panel.
- Hydraulic main control valve in back door.
- Easy access to hydraulic oil and transmission reservoirs.
- Rifled bushings in key areas
- Engine Type
- 3.8L QSF Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 120 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 7,000 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 22 mph
- Tire Size
- 13.00 x 24 G2 12-ply
- 20 ft. 7 in.
- 8 ft. 1 in.
- 7 ft. 11 in.
- 23,250 lb.
- 10 ft. 8 in.