2018 Gehl DL9-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler
Call for Price
DL9-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler
- Rated Lift Capacity (kg): 9,000 lbs. (4083)
- Gross Power (kW): 120 hp (89)
- Maximum Lift Height (m): 44' 4" (13.5)
- Maximum Forward Reach (m): 30' 6" (9.2)
- Lift Capacity: 9,000 lb.
- Maximum Lift Height: 44 ft. 4 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Lift Height: 7,000 lb.
- Maximum Forward Reach: 30 ft. 6 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach: 1,500 lb.
- Maximum Reach Below Grade: 2 ft. 0 in.
- Breakout Force: 12,500 lbf
- Maximum Dump Height: 42 ft. 11 in.
- Maximum Forward Reach at 45° Dump Angle: 14 ft. 3 in.
- Dump Angle at Maximum Dump Height: 24 deg.
- Maximum Loadover Height: 44 ft. 2 in.
- Maximum Dump Height at 45° Dump Angle: 34 ft. 0 in.
- Maximum Forward Reach at Maximum Dump Height: 2 ft. 3 in.
- Rollback at Ground Level: 30 deg.
- Total Degrees of Bucket Rotation: 132 deg.
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Model: 3.8L QSF Tier IV
- Power: 120 hp
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Rated Speed: 2,500 rpm
- Transmission: 4-speed Powershift
- Maximum Travel Speed: 22.8 mph
- Selective Steering: 4-Wheel 2-Wheel Crab
- Brakes: Oil-Immersed, Disc-type
- Parking Brake: Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release
- Pump Type: Open-Center, Dual-Section
- Total Capacity: 43 gpm
- Main Relief Pressure: 3,000 psi
- Auxiliary Relief Pressure: 2,500 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 45 gal.
- Approximate Weight: 24,650 lb.
- Length - Less Forks: 20 ft. 7 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 16 in.
- Wheelbase: 10 ft. 8 in.
- Turning Radius: 12 ft. 2 in.
- Overall Height: 7 ft. 11 in.
- Frame Leveling - Left/Right: 10 deg. /10 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal.
- Recommended Tire Type: 14.00 x 24 G2 12-ply
- The DL9-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler is a tool to increase jobsite productivity, develop new business and improve your return-on-investment.
- Rear axle stabilization system locks the rear axle to the frame if the parking brake is engaged, if the boom is raised 60 degrees or higher, or if the PWP System is activated.
- 10-degree frame tilt in both directions.
- Double universal joints for tight turn radius without applying stress on the axle.
- Two-wheel, four-wheel, crab steering standard.
- Powershift transmission with four forward and two reverse gears, with a 2-year/2,000-hour warranty.
- Standard centrifugal pre-cleaner and two-stage air cleaner.
- Standard pneumatic tires.
- ROPS and FOPS certified operator's compartment.
- Comfort comes standard on the DL9-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler, boasting 57 cubic feet of interior space.
- Choice of Dual-Function or Tri-Function pilot-operated joysticks that allow operators precise movement of heavy loads
- Lockable, two-piece cab door for security, communication and cross-ventilation.
- Standard lockable storage compartment for service items, such as work gloves, tools, blueprints and more.
- Choice of canopy or cab with heating and defrosting systems standard (air-conditioning optional).
- Un-matched panoramic visibility increases work-site safety and operator productivity and reduces operator fatigue.
- Industry loading job site maneuverability with a 12' 2" turning radius.
- Three steering modes - 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab - enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
Remote Boom Control
- The Remote Boom Control option allows operators to control boom and engine functions from outside the cab.
- Remote Boom Control can raise/lower and extend/retract the boom, as well as start/stop the engine from the work platform or outside the cab.
- Personnel Work Platform System allows the use of ANSI/ITSDF B56.6-compliant personnel work platforms for safety and efficiency.
- The DL9-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for loading or repair.
- The DL9-44 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler has the hydraulic power to get the job done.
- 43 gpm (162.8)
- Open-Center, Dual-Section
- 3,000 psi (207)
- 2,500 psi (172)
- 45 gal. (170)
- There is a tool for every job, and the DL9-44 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
- Carriages - Masonry, framing and standard carriages available in different widths.
- Rotating Carriage - 48" (1219 mm) and 66" (1676 mm) wide.
- Fork Shift - 48" (1219 mm) wide.
- Swing Carriage - 90° and 180° swing.
- Log and Pipe Grapple.
- Jib Boom - 5' (1.5 m) with winch and 60' (18.3 m) cable.
- Truss Boom - 12' (3.6 m) and 15' (4.5 m) with optional winch.
- Side-mounted engine improves serviceability, allowing three-sided service access through a large, hinged hood.
- Exterior boom hose routings for easy access.
- Transmission and hydraulics easily accessed through large hinged panel.
- Easy access to hydraulic oil and transmission reservoirs.
- Hydraulic main control valve in back door.
- Rifled bushings in key areas
- Engine Type
- 3.8L QSF Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 120 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 9,000 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 22.8 mph
- Tire Size
- 14.00 x 24 G2 12-ply
- 20 ft. 7 in.
- 8 ft. 3 in.
- 7 ft. 11 in.
- 24,650 lb.
- 10 ft. 8 in.