2018 Gehl R260 Skid Loader
Call for Price
R260 Skid Loader
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 123" (3124)
- Rated Operating Capacity (kg): 2,600 lbs. (1179)
- Gross Power (kW): 72 hp (53.7)
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 161 in.
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 123 in.
- Overall Height to Top of ROPS: 81 in.
- Ground Clearance to Chassis: 8 in.
- Overall Length with Bucket: 143 in. with 70 in. Bucket
- Overall Length without Bucket: 111.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.5 in.
- Dump Reach - Fully Raised: 27 in.
- Rollback at Ground: 28 deg.
- Dump Angle: 40 deg.
- Overall Width: 69.5 in. /65.5 in. A
- Bucket Width: 70 in.
- Clearance Circle - Rear: 64 in.
- Clearance Circle - Front without Bucket: 56 in.
- Clearance Circle - Front with Bucket: 90 in.
- Seat to Ground Height: 40 in.
- Rollback at Specified Height: 95 deg.
- Dump Height: 94 in.
- Departure Angle: 25 deg.
- Standard Specification Tire Size: 12.00 x 16.5 HD
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B
- Gross Power @ 2500 rpm: 72 hp
- Net Power @ 2500 rpm: 70.7 hp
- Maximum Torque @ rpm: 217 ft.-lb. @ 1625
- Displacement: 202.6 cu.in.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard: 23.5 gpm
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option: 35 gpm
- Reservoir Capacity: 8 gal.
- Battery: 12-volt
- Starter: 12-volt
- Alternator: 95-amp
- Rated Operating Capacity: 2600 lb.
- Rated Operating Capacity with Optional Counterweight: 2780 lb.
- Fuel Tank: 21.5 gal.
- Travel Speed - Maximum: 8.0 mph
- Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Maximum: 11.9 mph
- Operating Weight: 8200 lb.
- With over 40 years of skid loader manufacturing experience, Gehl has taken performance to the next level with the R260 Skid Loader.
- 217 ft.-lbs. (294)
- 70.7 hp (52.7)
- 2600 lbs. (1179)
- 35 gpm (132.5)
- The R260 has spacious operator stations with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Gehl.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure, with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter, provides a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.
- Extra-large side screens, combined with the Gehl PowerView® low-profile lift arm design, provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Controls on the R260 incorporates intuitive design, state-of-the-art technology and plenty of options to suit the preference of any operator.
- Four control options include T-Bar, Joystick, Dual-Hand, and Hand/Foot.
- Auxiliary controls are located on the control grip in all control configurations for easy access.
- Customizable integrated digital display provides coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration, and more information in real time.
- Adjustable joystick control pods provide ease of operator control with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
- The R260 is equipped with a top-of-the-line Yanmar Tier IV engine that meets emissions standards and provides the muscle needed to tackle demanding jobs with ease.
- The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives.
- The DPF requires regeneration to maintain optimal running conditions. This occurs passively as the machine is operated, but also requires occasional manual regeneration by the operator.
- Regeneration is intuitively managed through the digital display and a clearly labeled rocker switch.
- The R260 Skid Loader has an amped-up hydraulic system which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Impressive breakout forces deliver optimal digging and lifting performance.
- Improved cycle times increase productivity on the jobsite.
- HydraGlide™ option helps keep material in the bucket and provides a smoother ride by allowing the bucket to float when travelling over rough terrain.
- Excellent ease of operation and proportionate flow adjustability are achieved with the auxiliary flow control rocker switch located on the control grip.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
- A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators' needs, making their R260 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
- Tree Shears
- High Dump Bucket
- Bale Movers
- Pallet Forks
- Mower, Rotary
- Skeleton Rock Bucket
- Stump Grinders
- The R260 is built with a robust, radial lift arm that incorporates performance and durability.
- Radial lift path offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
- Gehl PowerView® low-profile boom design offers optimal side-to-side visibility.
- Over the tire design provides wider access.
- Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Oversized engine hood and rear door opens completely, exposing engine components and daily maintenance points.
- ROPS/FOPS tilts up with the aid of gas struts for access to hydraulic components.
- All high-rotation pins have grease points for ease of maintenance.
- Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
- Features such as the remote oil drain and filter provide simple and easy maintenance access.
NOTES:A - Narrow width with off-set wheel option B - Per SAE J818, SAE J732, and ISO 14397 C - Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard tires (heavy-duty flotation), standard dirt-construction bucket and 175 lb. operator.
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B
- Engine Manufacturer
- 72 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 21.5 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 2600 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 8.0 mph
- Tire Size
- 12.00 x 16.5 HD
- 143 in. with 70 in. Bucket
- 69.5 in. /65.5 in.
- 81 in.
- 8200 lb.
- 49.5 in.