2018 Gehl RS8-42 Mark74 Telescopic Handler
Call for Price
RS8-42 Mark74 Telescopic Handler
- Rated Lift Capacity (kg): 8,000 lbs. (3629)
- Gross Power (kW): 74 hp (55)
- Maximum Lift Height (m): 42' 0" (12.8)
- Maximum Forward Reach (m): 28' 3" (8.6)
- Lift Capacity: 8,000 lb.
- Maximum Lift Height: 42 ft. 0 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Lift Height: 7,000 lb.
- Maximum Forward Reach: 28 ft. 3 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach: 1,000 lb.
- Maximum Reach Below Grade: 14 in.
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Model: QSF 3.8 Tier IV
- Power: 74 hp
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Rated Speed: 2,500 rpm
- Transmission: Dana 4-speed Powershift
- Maximum Travel Speed: 15 mph
- Selective Steering: 4-Wheel 2-Wheel Crab
- Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulically Actuated Internal Wet-Disc Brake
- Parking Brake: Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle
- Axle Manufacturer: Dana
- Pump Type: Gear
- Total Capacity: 41.5 gpm
- System Pressure: 3,000 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 45 gal.
- Approximate Weight: 23,350 lb.
- Length - Less Forks: 19 ft. 1 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 0 in.
- Ground Clearance: 16 in.
- Wheelbase: 10 ft. 0 in.
- Turning Radius: 13 ft. 8 in.
- Overall Height: 7 ft. 10 in.
- Frame Leveling: ±10 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 47 gal.
- 13.00 x 24/12 PR
- 13.00 x 24/12 PR Foam-Filled
- 13.00 x 24/12 PR - Rock
- 13.00 x 24 Solid Rubber
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- The model RS8-42 Mark74 is built with high quality components, which provide the performance to get the job done.
- Proven welded box-section telescopic boom design maximizes material lift and placement.
- Cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent brakingand long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
- The RS8-42 Mark74 Telescopic Handler features spacious, durable operator stations to maximize comfort and productivity.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
- Three steering modes - 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab - enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- in 4-wheel steer, the machine has a 13' 8" turning radius for machine positioning on tight job sites..
Remote Boom Control
- The Remote Boom Control or Remote Boom Control with PWP is not available on the RS8-42 Mark74.
- The RS8-42 Mark74 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Dana three-speed power-shift transmission is easy to operate.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- The model RS8-42 Mark74 has outstanding hydraulic system and control performance.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set fork tilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
- There is a tool for every job, and the RS8-42 MArk74 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
- This factory-installed option provides a secure lifting point for transporting suspended loads without the use of an additional attachment.
- The lift capacity remains the same as a standard carriage, while the quick attachment point increases versatility and reduces downtime.
- Plenty of access points and over-sized covers make service and maintenance on the RS8-42 Mark74 quick and efficient.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide compact hose routing, enhancing serviceability.
- Engine Type
- QSF 3.8 Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 74 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 47 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 8,000 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 15 mph
- 19 ft. 1 in.
- 8 ft. 0 in.
- 7 ft. 10 in.
- 23,350 lb.
- 10 ft. 0 in.