2018 Gehl Z25 Compact Excavator
Call for Price
Z25 Compact Excavator
- Maximum Digging Depth (mm): 9' 8" (2950)
- Net Power (kW): 19.7 hp (14.7)
- Ground Contact Pressure Cab/Canopy (kPa): 4.6/4.4 psi (31.7/30.2)
- Operating Weight with Canopy: 5,919 lb.
- Operating Weight with Cab: 6,217 lb.
- Max. Digging Depth: 9 ft. 8 in.
- Max. Vertical Wall Digging Depth: 7 ft. 9 in.
- Max. Reach at Ground Level: 15 ft. 9 in.
- Transport Length: 13 ft. 5 in.
- Undercarriage Length: 6 ft. 8 in.
- Max. Digging Height: 14 ft. 8.4 in.
- Max. Dump Height: 9 ft. 1.4 in.
- Minimum Front Swing Radius: 7 ft. 1 in.
- Transport Height - Cab/Canopy: 8 ft. 3.6 in. / 8 ft. 2 in.
- Blade Below Ground: 1 ft. 2 in.
- Overall Base Width: 4 ft. 11.1 in.
- Track Width: 9.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 1 ft. 0.6 in.
- Parallel Offset Right: 1 ft. 7 in.
- Parallel Offset Left: 2 ft. 3 in.
- Rear End Swing Radius: 2 ft. 5.5 in.
- Boom Swing Angle - Left: 47 deg.
- R Boom Swing Angle - Right: 74 deg.
- Max. Dig Depth with 8 ft. Flat Bottom: 8 ft. 2.4 in.
- Dozer Blade Width: 4 ft. 11.1 in.
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3TNV80F Tier IV
- Type: Diesel
- Displacement: 77.3 cu.in.
- Gross Power @ rpm: 20.4 hp @ 2500
- Net Power @ rpm: 19.7 hp @ 2500
- Fuel Tank: 8.1 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 0.95 gal./hr.
- Pumps: 2 variable, 2 gear
- Total Flow Rate: 13.6 gpm
- Working Pressure: 2987 psi
- Swing System Pressure: 2103 psi
- Oil Cooler: Standard
- Hydraulic Tank: 6.6 gal.
Undercarriage and Slewing System
- Travel Speed - dual: 1.7 / 2.8 mph
- Gradability: 20 deg.
- Track Type/Width: Rubber / 9.8 in.
- No. of Rollers per Side (track/idle): 4/1
- Track Length on Ground: 5 ft. 8.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.6 in.
- Ground Pressure - Cab/Canopy: 4.6 / 4.4 psi
- Slew Speed: 10 rpm
- Maximum Drawbar Pull: 5,490 lb.
- Maximum Bucket Breakout: 4,079 lb.
- Maximum Arm Digging Force: 2,624 lb.
- The Z25 Compact Excavator is available in canopy or cab configurations, allowing you to tailor the machine to meet your specific work environment.
- Walk-through canopy for easy entry and exit.
- Optional cab enclosure with heat system provides protection in extreme weather conditions.
- Excellent visibility in all directions allows safe and efficient operation. Rear mirror provides a view of the back and side of the machine for additional safety.
- Adjustable suspension seat and armrests provide personalized comfort.
- Work lights and integrated boom light enhances the operator's view after dark.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- The controls on the Z25 are ergonomically designed and easy to use.
- One-way auxiliary functions can be controlled by a foot pedal or joystick buttons, allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
- The operator can easily select from ISO or standard operating control patterns with the flip of a mechanical lever.
- Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Precision welded boom is constructed with thick side plates that are reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
- Heavy-duty sliding cylinder guards protect exposed cylinder rods from damage.
- Reliable single pin boom mount design for optimal durability and component life.
- The undercarriage of the Z25 was designed with serviceability and longevity in mind.
- Long tracks provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
- Staggered tread and mandrel design combined with shorter track pitch reduces vibration.
- Tracks are short-pitched to reduce wear, fatigue and damage.
- Angled crawler frame reduces soil buildup on the undercarriage, extending the life of rollers and tracks.
- The Z25 Compact Excavator is built around a powerful, reliable emission-certified Yanmar diesel engine.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
- The advanced hydraulic system on the Z25 provides long-lasting, efficient power precisely when you need it.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve, tubing and hoses with flat faced coupler connections are standard equipment.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Two-way and one-way auxiliary flow valve with direct-to-tank bypass valve feature is standard equipment.
- A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators' needs, making their Z25 the most versatile machine on the job site.
- Compaction Plates
- Compaction Wheel
- Frost Ripper
- Pavement Removal Bucket
- Easy accessibility with a large rear door, a swing open access panel, and removable covers beneath the operator's feet.
- A cover on top of the unit on the right side makes it easy to access to the fuel supply.
- The access panel beneath the operator's seat easily opens to reveal the starter motor, fuse panel, alternator and fan belt.
- Engine Type
- 3TNV80F Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 20.4 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.1 gal.
- 13 ft. 5 in.
- 4 ft. 11.1 in.
- 8 ft. 3.6 in. / 8 ft. 2 in.
- 5,919 lb.
- Hydraulic System
- 13.6 gpm
- Max Dig Depth
- 9 ft. 8 in.
- Max Dump Height
- 9 ft. 1.4 in.
- Max Reach
- 15 ft. 9 in.