2019 Gehl R135 Skid Loader
Call for Price
R135 Skid Loader
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 109.6" (2784)
- Rated Operating Capacity (kg): 1,350 lbs. (612)
- Gross Power (kW): 46.3 hp (34.5)
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 143.9 in.
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 109.6 in.
- Overall Height to Top of ROPS: 75.1 in.
- Overall Length with Bucket: 120.3 in.
- Dump Angle at Full Height: 40 deg.
- Dump Height: 82.6 in.
- Dump Reach at Full Height: 22.7 in.
- Rollback at Ground: 29 deg.
- Rollback Angle at Full Height: 82 deg.
- Seat to Ground Height: 33.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 37.6 in.
- Overall Width - Less Bucket A: 52.6 in.
- Bucket Width: 54 in.
- Ground Clearance to Chassis: 7.9 in.
- Overall Length - Less Bucket: 92.2 in.
- Departure Angle: 25 deg.
- Clearance Circle - Front w/ Bucket: 72.5 in.
- Clearance Circle - Front w/o Bucket: 44.1 in.
- Clearance Circle - Rear: 54 in.
- Standard Specification Tire Size: 10.00 x 16.5 HD
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV88C-KMS Tier IV
- Gross Power @ 2500 rpm: 46.6 hp
- Net Power @ 2500 rpm: 44.5 hp
- Maximum Torque: 107.8 ft.-lb. @ 1820
- Displacement: 133.6 cu.in.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard: 17 gpm
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option: N/A
- Reservoir Capacity: 10 gal.
- Battery: 12-volt
- Starter: 12-volt
- Alternator: 100-amp
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,350 lb.
- Rated Operating Capacity with Optional Counterweight: 1,500 lb.
- Fuel Tank: 16.5 gal.
- Travel Speed - Maximum: 8.0 mph
- Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Maximum: N/A
- Operating Weight: 5,130 lb.
- 44.5 hp (33)
- 107.8 ft.-lbs. (146)
- 1,350 lbs. (612)
- The R135 features a new, state-of-the-art, fully-adjustable operator's cab.
- Sound reduction material within the cab suppresses outside noise for a quieter operator environment.
- A front-lifting restraint bar with integrated armrests provides personalized comfort and increased safety.
- Standard high-back adjustable seat and optional air-ride suspension seat or mechanical suspension seat provide enhanced, all-day comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Hydraloc™ System - Brakes and hydraulics are applied automatically whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
- Creature comforts include automatic dome light, cup holder, 12-volt outlet, storage tray and multiple adjustable air vents.
- Digital color display shows real time fuel consumption, engine RPM's, machine hours, engine diagnostic codes, warning indicators and much more.
- Three control options include T-Bar and Hand/Foot.
- All instrumentation is conveniently located in the upper-right and left instrument panels for easy access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
- The R135 is equipped with an all-new Yanmar Tier IV naturally-aspirated diesel engine.
- Automatic glow plug heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- After treatment meets all Tier IV requirements through proven technology.
- The R135 has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Attachments changes are clean and easy with flat-faced quick couplers that allow for changes by hand instead of tools.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
- A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators' needs, making their R135 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
- Bale Movers
- Pallet Forks
- Mower, Rotary
- Skeleton Rock Bucket
- Stump Grinders
- Tree Puller/Grabbing Tool
- The R135 features an all-new low-profile lift arm.
- 42% more visibility with new low-profile lift arm.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
- Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
- Swing-out rear door easily opens on hinges, allowing full access to filters and fluid reservoirs, for servicing and maintenance.
- All-new swing-out cooler provides improved access to the engine bay area.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a gas-spring assist for easy internal access to the pumps, hydraulic valve bank and drive motors.
- All-new cab safety restraint & pull cord safely holds ROPS/FOPS in raised position.
- Removable plate for easy cleanout of foot area inside ROPS/FOPS
NOTES:A - Overall width is dependent upon the amount of wheel offset. B - Per SAE J818, SAE J732, and ISO 14397 C - Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard tires (heavy-duty flotation), standard dirt-construction bucket and 79 kg operator.
- Engine Type
- 4TNV88C-KMS Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 46.6 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.5 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 1,350 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 8.0 mph
- Tire Size
- 10.00 x 16.5 HD
- 120.3 in.
- 52.6 in.
- 75.1 in.
- 5,130 lb.
- 37.6 in.