2019 Gehl R190 Skid Loader
Call for Price
R190 Skid Loader
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 120.5" (3061)
- Rated Operating Capacity (kg): 1,900 lbs. (862)
- Gross Power (kW): 69.3 hp (51.7)
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 158 in.
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 120.5 in.
- Overall Height to Top of ROPS: 80 in.
- Ground Clearance to Chassis: 6.5 in.
- Overall Length with Bucket: 127 in. with 66 in. Bucket
- Overall Length without Bucket: 94 in.
- Wheelbase: 42 in.
- Dump Reach - Fully Raised: 22.5 in.
- Rollback at Ground: 26 deg.
- Dump Angle: 42 deg.
- Overall Width: 66.5 in. /64.5 in. A
- Bucket Width: 66 in.
- Clearance Circle - Rear: 58.5 in.
- Clearance Circle - Front without Bucket: 44.5 in.
- Clearance Circle - Front with Bucket: 79 in.
- Seat to Ground Height: 39 in.
- Rollback at Specified Height: 96 deg.
- Dump Height: 91 in.
- Departure Angle: 25 deg.
- Standard Specification Tire Size: 10.00 x 16.5 HD
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98C-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B
- Gross Power @ 2500 rpm: 69.3 hp
- Net Power @ 2500 rpm: 68.4 hp
- Maximum Torque: 173 ft.-lbs @ 1625
- Displacement: 202.6 cu.in.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard: 18.5 gpm
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option (L/min): 31.5 gpm
- Reservoir Capacity (L): 8 gal.
- Battery: 12-volt
- Starter: 12-volt
- Alternator: 95-amp
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,900 lb.
- Rated Operating Capacity with Optional Counterweight: 2,110 lb.
- Fuel Tank: 16.5 gal.
- Travel Speed - Maximum: 7.5 mph
- Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Maximum: 12.5 mph
- Operating Weight: 6,880 lb.
- With over 40 years of skid loader manufacturing experience, Gehl has taken performance to the next level with the R190 Skid Loader.
- 68.4 hp (51)
- 173 ft.-lbs. (235)
- 1,900 lbs. (862)
- The new R190 has a spacious operator station with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Gehl.
- Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Extra-large side screens combined with Gehl PowerView® low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.
- Controls on the R190 incorporate intuitive design, state-of-the-art technology and plenty of options to suit the preference of any operator.
- Four control options include T-Bar, Joystick, Dual-Hand, and Hand/Foot.
- Auxiliary controls are located on the control grip in all control configurations for easy access.
- Customizable integrated digital display provides coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration, and more information in real time.
- Adjustable joystick control pods provide ease of operator control with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
- The R190 is equipped with a top-of-the-line Yanmar Tier IV engine that meets emissions standards and provides the muscle needed to tackle demanding jobs with ease.
- The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives.
- The DPF requires regeneration to maintain optimal running conditions. This occurs passively as the machine is operated, but also requires occasional manual regeneration by the operator.
- Regeneration is intuitively managed through the digital display and a clearly labeled rocker switch.
- The R190 has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Impressive breakout forces deliver optimal digging and lifting performance.
- Improved cycle times increase productivity on the jobsite.
- Excellent ease of operation and proportionate flow adjustability are achieved with the auxiliary flow control rocker switch located on the control grip.
- HydraGlide™ option helps keep material in the bucket and provides a smoother ride by allowing the bucket to float when travelling over rough terrain.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
- A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators' needs, making their R190 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
- Bale Movers
- Pallet Forks
- Mower, Rotary
- Skeleton Rock Bucket
- Stump Grinders
- Tree Puller/Grabbing Tool
- The R190 is built with a robust, radial lift arm that incorporates performance and durability.
- Radial lift path offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
- Between the tire design keeps the machine length short and compact.
- Gehl PowerView® low-profile boom design offers optimal side-to-side visibility.
- Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Oversized engine hood and rear door opens completely, exposing engine components and daily maintenance points.
- ROPS/FOPS tilts up with the aid of gas struts for access to hydraulic components.
- Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
- All high-rotation pins have grease points for ease of maintenance.
- Features such as the remote oil drain and filter provide simple and easy maintenance access.
NOTES:A - Narrow width with off-set wheel option B - Per SAE J818, SAE J732, and ISO 14397 C - Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard tires (heavy-duty flotation), standard dirt-construction bucket and 175 lb. operator.
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98C-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B
- Engine Manufacturer
- 69.3 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.5 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 1,900 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 7.5 mph
- Tire Size
- 10.00 x 16.5 HD
- 127 in. with 66 in. Bucket
- 66.5 in. /64.5 in.
- 80 in.
- 6,880 lb.
- 42 in.