2019 Gehl V270 GEN:2 Vertical-Lift Skid Loader
Call for Price
V270 GEN:2 Vertical-Lift Skid Loader
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 130.3" (3310)
- Rated Operating Capacity (kg): 2,700 lbs. (1225)
- Power (kW): 70.7 hp (52.7)
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 167.4 in.
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 130.3 in.
- Overall Height to Top of ROPS: 81 in.
- Ground Clearance to Chassis: 8.0 in.
- Overall Length with Bucket: 148 in.
- Overall Length without Bucket: 116.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.5 in.
- Dump Reach - Fully Raised: 32 in.
- Rollback at Ground: 29 deg.
- Dump Angle: 42 deg.
- Overall Width: 69.5 in.
- Bucket Width: 70 in.
- Clearance Circle - Rear: 65.5 in.
- Clearance Circle - Front without Bucket: 56 in.
- Clearance Circle - Front with Bucket: 90 in.
- Seat to Ground Height: 40 in.
- Rollback at Specified Height: 94 deg.
- Dump Height: 100 in.
- Departure Angle: 25 deg.
- Standard Specification Tire Size: 12.00 - 16.5 HD
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV
- Net Power @ rpm: 70.7 hp @ 2500
- Gross Power @ rpm: 72 hp @ 2500
- Displacement: 202.6 cu.in.
- Maximum Torque: 217 ft.-lb. @ 1625
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard: 23.5 gpm
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option: 35 gpm
- System Relief Pressure: 3,200 psi
- Reservoir Capacity: 10.5 gal.
- Rated Operating Capacity: 2,700 lb.
- Fuel Tank: 24.5 gal.
- Travel Speed - Maximum: 7.4 mph
- Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option: 11.9 mph
- Operating Weight: 8,150 lb.
- The V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is a product of superior innovation and well thought-out product development.
- Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency.
- The chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability.
- Self leveling lift action for better control of lifting loads.
- A heavily constructed vertical-lift boom provides substantial forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushings make this loader stronger than any other machine in its class.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at part throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- The spacious operator's compartment on the V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is every operator's dream.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide cleaner and quieter operating environment.
- Extra-large side screens combined with a low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Domed, wide-view glass door option reduces glare and provides optimal visibility to the lift arm, work tool and front work area. Large top, front window provides a clear view of the lift arm in its higher lift positions.
- Fully adjustable controls and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- The Gehl V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- T-Bar and dual-hand controls now available.
- Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector for easy operation of all attachments.
- Adjustable joystick handles provide for ease of operator control with minimal of effort, to reduce fatigue.
- Pilot joystick controls or pilot hand/foot controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort, ease and controllability.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
- Infinitely adjustable proportional auxiliary hydraulics.
- Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency on the V270 GEN:2 model.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine consumes less fuel, making a positive impact on the bottom line.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through normal dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
- Engine has conventional water/ethylene glycol liquid-cooled design.
- When maximum hydraulic power is needed to run demanding attachments, the V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is equipped with the tools to get the job done right.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Standard auxiliary detent allows the operator to set attachment for continuous operation.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Hydraglide™ system allows the lift arm to “float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material at faster transport speeds.
- Pilot-controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
- A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators' needs, making their V270 GEN:2 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
- Bale Movers
- Pallet Forks
- Silage Defacer
- Stump Removal Bucket
- The V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader does not use the ordinary vertical-lift design. This loader's lift arm is designed with the operator in mind.
- Low-profile lift arm design provides outstanding forward and side visibility.
- Self-leveling lift action provides better control of lifting loads.
- Heavy-duty timing link design, upper-rear channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide extra strength and rigidity to the lift arm, and exceptional rear visibility.
- Four-point support through dual bucket cylinders and two lift arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame evenly distribute digging forces.
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
- As with any Gehl loader, serviceability on the V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is a snap.
- Featured cab safety restraint bar for lifting ROPS/FOPS.
- Large rear door easily opens on hinges on right side, allowing full access for servicing and maintenance.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a hydraulic lift for easy internal service access.
- Remote engine oil filter is on left side; easy access to hydraulic oil filter on right side.
- Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
NOTES:A - Per SAE J818, SAE J732 and ISO 14397 B - Two-speed is optional on V270 GEN:2 and standard on V330 GEN:2 C - Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard bucket and 175 lb. operator and full fuel tank
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 72 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.5 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 2,700 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 7.4 mph
- Tire Size
- 12.00 - 16.5 HD
- 148 in.
- 69.5 in.
- 81 in.
- 8,150 lb.
- 49.5 in.