2019 Gehl V330 GEN:2 Vertical-Lift Skid Loader
Call for Price
V330 GEN:2 Vertical-Lift Skid Loader
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 131.2" (3332)
- Rated Operating Capacity (kg): 3,300 lbs. (1497)
- Power (kW): Net 70.7 hp (52.7)
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 172 in.
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 131.2 in.
- Overall Height to Top of ROPS: 82.1 in.
- Ground Clearance to Chassis: 9.0 in.
- Overall Length with Bucket: 152.3 in.
- Overall Length without Bucket: 119 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.5 in.
- Dump Reach - Fully Raised: 32 in.
- Rollback at Ground: 29 deg.
- Dump Angle: 42 deg.
- Overall Width: 72 in.
- Bucket Width: 74 in.
- Clearance Circle - Rear: 69.5 in.
- Clearance Circle - Front without Bucket: 56 in.
- Clearance Circle - Front with Bucket: 94.5 in.
- Seat to Ground Height: 41 in.
- Rollback at Specified Height: 94 deg.
- Dump Height: 98.5 in.
- Departure Angle: 25 deg.
- Standard Specification Tire Size: 14.00 - 17.5 HD
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV
- Net Power @ rpm: 70.7 hp @ 2500
- Gross Power @ rpm: 72 hp @ 2500
- Displacement: 202.5 cu.in.
- Maximum Torque: 217 ft.-lb. @ 1625
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard: 23.5 gpm
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option: 35 gpm
- System Relief Pressure: 3,200 psi
- Reservoir Capacity: 10.5 gal.
- Rated Operating Capacity: 3,300 lb.
- Fuel Tank: 24.5 gal.
- Travel Speed - Maximum: 8.1 mph
- Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option: 12.2 mph
- Operating Weight: 9,090 lb.
- The Gehl V330 GEN:2 skid loader is a shining example of Gehl's superior innovation and well thought-out product development.
- Self leveling lift action for better control of lifting loads.
- Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency.
- The new chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability. New rear bumper provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushings make this loader stronger than any other machine in its class.
- A heavily constructed vertical-lift boom provides substantial forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at part throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket. Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- The operator's compartment on the V330 GEN:2 skid loader provides a safe and comfortable working environment for operators of all sizes.
- New side-folding restraint bar and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner and quieter operating environment.
- Fully adjustable controls and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Extra-large side screens combined with a low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Domed, wide-view glass door option reduces glare and provides optimal visibility to the lift arm, work tool and front work area. Large top, front window provides a clear view of the lift arm in its higher lift positions.
- T-Bar and dual-hand controls are now available.
- Controls on the Gehl V330 GEN:2 skid loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector for easy operation of all attachments.
- Adjustable joystick handles provide for ease of operator control with minimal of effort, to reduce fatigue.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Infinitely adjustable proportional auxiliary hydraulics.
- Pilot joystick controls or pilot hand/foot controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort, ease and controllability.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
- Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency on the V330 GEN:2 model.
- Engine consumes less fuel, making a positive impact on the bottom line.
- Engine has conventional water/ethylene glycol liquid-cooled design.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through normal dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
- When maximum hydraulic power is needed to run demanding attachments, the V330 skid loader is equipped with the tools to get the job done right.
- Higher system pressure delivers more hydraulic muscle to power demanding attachments and deliver superior lifting and breakout forces.
- Standard auxiliary detent allows the operator to set attachment for continuous operation.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Hydraglide™ system allows the lift arm to “float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material at faster transport speeds.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Pilot-controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
- A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators' needs, making their V330 GEN:2 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
- Concrete Tools
- Log Splitters
- Mower, Rotary
- Pallet Forks
- Snow Removal
- Roto Tiller
- The V330 GEN:2 skid loader vertical-lift arm design was created for maximum reach, superior strength and optimal operator visibility.
- Additional reach is achieved at trailer loading and unloading heights.
- Self-leveling lift action provides better control of lifting loads.
- Low-profile lift arm design provides outstanding forward and side visibility.
- New single-plane lift-arm design features a heavy-duty timing link, upper-rear channel support and large diameter pivot pins, providing best-in-class vertical and lateral strength and rigidity, as well as exceptional rear visibility.
- Four-point support through dual bucket cylinders and two lift arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame evenly distribute digging forces.
- At Gehl we know ease of serviceability is very important to our customers. The model V330 GEN:2 skid loader is sure to exceed their expectations.
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
- Featured cab safety restraint bar for lifting ROPS/FOPS.
- Large rear door easily opens on hinges on right side, allowing full access for servicing and maintenance.
- Remote engine oil filter is on left side; easy access to hydraulic oil filter on right side.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a hydraulic lift for easy internal service access.
- Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
NOTES:A - Per SAE J818, SAE J732 and ISO 14397 B - Two-speed is optional on V270 GEN:2 and standard on V330 GEN:2 C - Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard bucket and 175 lb. operator and full fuel tank
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 72 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.5 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 3,300 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 8.1 mph
- Tire Size
- 14.00 - 17.5 HD
- 152.3 in.
- 72 in.
- 82.1 in.
- 9,090 lb.
- 49.5 in.